The caretaker period for the NSW Election commenced on 1 March 2019. Accordingly, no Ministerial press releases or related information issued by the Government from 1 March 2019 will be available on this website. Read more >

Companion Card

Welcome to the new Companion Card website. Help us make it better:

Leave feedback

St Ignatius Convent School (National Trust of Australia - NSW)

This simple timber school was built in 1911 by the Sisters of Mercy to educate girls from Wentworth and remote sheep stations along the Murray and Darling Rovers. Restored by the National Trust in 1988 it is the only school of its kind surviving in NSW.

Business type
Museum

Phone number
02 9258 0123

Address
Watson Road Observatory Hill The Rocks 2001 NSW

Website
www.nationaltrust.com.au