Skip to Content


Fact sheets

Information in Community Languages


Below are links and contact details for some useful organisations

NSW Ombudsman

NSW Ombudsman takes complaints about disability services.

Phone: 1800 451 524


Make a complaint to the NSW Ombudsman Online 

People with Disability Australia

People with Disability Australia provides information services, individual and group advocacy, systemic advocacy and education and training. PWDA also administer the QANTAS Carer Concession Card.

Telephone: (02) 9370 3100

Toll Free: 1800 422 015

TTY: (02) 9318 2138

TTY Toll Free: 1800 422 016


Legal Aid NSW

Legal Aid NSW provides a range of services to people who need advice, assistance and representation, and who qualify for legal aid.

Telephone 1300 888 529

Australian Human Rights Commission

Australian Human Rights Commission provides information about human rights and takes complaints from people with disability who have experienced discrimination.

Telephone: 1300 656 419

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 03 Jun 2021