Skip to Content

The museum was initiated in 1983 by a group of ex sailors with an interest in heritage in a small room in the old pilot's cottage where the Ballina Information Centre now stands. In 1993 it was moved into its present position, continuing to grow so much that in 2006 another 300 square meter extension was added and this too was soon filled.

Business type

Phone number
02 6681 1002

Regatta Avenue BALLINA 2478 NSW