Skip to Content

Please note: you do not need to submit another application form to replace your card. Just call us on 1800 893 044 and we will post another card to you.

You can request a replacement card if:

  • you lose your Companion Card
  • your Companion Card is due to expire soon
  • your Companion Card is expired
  • your Companion Card is stolen or damaged
  • you change your name
  • your photograph on the card requires updating

Call 1800 893 044 between 9am - 4pm  Monday to Friday or email

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 03 Jun 2021