The caretaker period for the NSW Election commenced on 1 March 2019. Accordingly, no Ministerial press releases or related information issued by the Government from 1 March 2019 will be available on this website. Read more >

Companion Card

Replace your card

You can request a replacement card if:

  • you lose your Companion Card
  • your Companion Card is due to expire soon
  • your Companion Card is expired
  • your Companion Card is stolen or damaged
  • you change your name
  • your photograph on the card requires updating

Complete form to order replacement card PDF, 144.12 KB

Welcome to the new Companion Card website. Help us make it better:

Leave feedback