Who is eligible to apply?
When applying for a Companion Card you will be assessed against the eligibility criteria. You may be eligible for a Companion Card if:
- you are an Australian citizen or resident, and live in NSW; and
- you are a person with a significant and permanent disability; and
- you are unable to participate at most community venues or activities without attendant care support; and
- aids and other technologies do not meet your attendant care needs; and
- your need for this level of attendant care will be life-long.
Was this content useful?
Last updated: 24 Sep 2019