The NSW Companion Card program is for people with significant and permanent disability who have a lifelong need for a high level of care to participate in community events and activities. The Companion Card allows a person’s carer free entry into participating venues and events.
Did you know?
- Receiving NDIS funding does not make you eligible for a Companion Card. Only people who require high level attendant care support for the rest of their life are eligible. Some people who receive NDIS funding may need support now but may become more independent in the future.
- We can renew your card over the phone. If your card is lost, damaged or about to expire call us on 1800 893 044
- NSW Companion Cards can be used when travelling on all Transport for NSW services
- NSW Companion Cards are for people with a lifelong need for attendant care, for this reason we no longer issue new cards with an expiry date for people over 12 years of age
- To book Companion Card and accessible seating tickets through Ticketek call 1300 665 915 or Ticketmaster call 1300 446 925.
Get your business on board
Become an affiliate today and connect your business with Companion Card holders. Affiliation is FREE and you will be joining a hugely diverse and ever-growing group of businesses and organisations across NSW.